Happy 1st year Anniversary!!! Can’t believe it’s already been a year now!!! Thank you all for your love and support. On this special occasion, posting a simple yet healthy sweet recipe. I’m not a big fan of sweets but like this one very much.I have tried many versions but my mom makes yummiest of all. It’s highly nutritious (protein) and often given to kids and pregnant women. Try this recipe and enjoy the treat!!!
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
No of Servings: 12
Urad Dal: 1 cup
Raw Rice: 2 tbsp.
Powdered Sugar: 1 cup
Ghee: 1 cup
• Dry roast urad dal and raw rice on a low flame until it turns golden brown in color. Make sure you don’t burn it.
• Transfer to a plate and allow it to cool.
• Grind it into a fine powder.
• Now grind sugar along with cardamom seeds.
• Mix dal and sugar mixture.
• Melt ghee and pour this hot ghee in parts.
• Mix it with hand until ghee mixes with dal mixture.
• After 2-3 minutes, take small portions of the mixture and shape them into balls.
• Store them in an air tight container.