Fried rice is the recipe that instantly hits my mind when I run out of veggies 🙂 and this time I wanted to try this without “RICE”. I skipped soy sauce also and kept it very simple (You can add any veggies of your choice). My kid just loved it and wanna pack it for his lunch . Try this healthy recipe for sure.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
No of Servings: 3
Quinoa: 1 cup
Water: 1 3/4 cup
Spring onions: 1/2 bunch
Broccoli: 1 medium head
Green Chilies: 2-3
Olive Oil: 3 tbsp.
Pepper: ¼ tsp.
Salt: As per taste
- Wash quinoa and cook it in pressure cooker along with water and little salt.
- Cut onions, green chilies and vegetables.
- Heat a pan with 2-3 tbsp. of olive oil. Add spring onions to it and fry it for a minute.
- Add green chilies and vegetables to it .Fry them on high flame for 5 minutes.
- Add pepper powder, salt and cooked quinoa to it and mix well.
- Let them cook for 2 minutes and turn off the heat and serve.
- You can add any sauce of your choice before adding quinoa .